If you’re looking for homes for sale in Danvers, you’ll want to know everything about living there.
Luckily, Danvers, and Boston’s North Shore is a great place to live! There are lots of things to see any do.
Here are some facts about living in Danvers:
- Danvers Population: 27,000
- Time from Danvers to Boston: 35 minutes
- Popular things to do and see in Danvers: North Shore Music Theatre, CoCo Key Water Park, Endicott Park
Looking for homes for sale in Danvers, Massachusetts? You’ll want to talk to a Top Keller Williams Realtor. Let’s chat!
Check out some of my other blog posts
- First Time Buyers, Making Dreams Come True
- Solid Pre-approval is Your First Step!
- Thinking of Selling?